East Memphis welcomes residents who value their independence, but sometimes need assistance with daily activities, nutritional guidance and medication administration. Cozy studio and one-bedroom apartments provide ample space for furniture and personal items. Available 24 hours a day, our staff treats each individual with unwavering respect and dignity.
Services and Amenities
- Individualized Care Plans with a Wellness Program that encourages residents to maintain their maximum level of independence.
- Licensed Nurse Management with 24-hour Certified Medication Technician and Certified Nursing Assistant Staff.
- Medication Management.
- Intimate setting that encourages socialization and comradery.
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service.
- Scheduled transportation.
- Nutritional meals prepared daily by our superb culinary team
- Life enrichment and Life-long learning program that takes into account each individual’s preferences and life history.
- Secure courtyard setting for resident to enjoy.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
The Madison I
studio · 362 square feet
The Madison II
studio · 383 square feet
studio · 381 square feet
studio · 393 square feet
studio · 412 square feet
studio · 430 square feet
studio · 474 square feet
1 bedroom · 1 bath · 483 square feet
1 bedroom · 1 bath · 484 square feet
1 bedroom · 1 bath · 528 square feet
1 bedroom · 1 bath · 604 square feet
1 bedroom · 1 bath · 635 square feet
2 bedroom · 2 bath · 734 square feet
The Shelby I
2 bedroom · 2 bath · 599 square feet
The Shelby II
2 bedroom · 2 bath · 803 square feet
We offer secure Memory Care apartments designed on the household model that helps residents explore their surroundings without sacrificing safety. To ensure residents feel connected, our Memory Care program also integrates proven methods that encourage productivity and reduce anxiety.
GEMMS BY LIBERTY
Genuine, Engaging & Meaningful Memory Support
To learn more please click here
Memory Care Floor Plans
299 square feet
The Companion Suite
2 bedroom · 2 bath · 543 square feet
Certified Nxtgen Care Community
How It Works:
All our residents and front-line staff are outfitted with a wearable social bracelet. This bracelet works in tandem with solar-powered, wall-mounted sensors to gather data on resident and staff movement & engagements. With this information, our staff is empowered to focus on enhancing the unique care they provide to each of our residents. This includes more efficiently responding to resident care requests to proactively monitor residents’ social engagement helping staff monitor the health and well being of our residents.
Measuring Our Performance for You:
With Nxtgen Care we set and measure a range of care goals. It’s all about our accountability to our residents and their families. Quite simply put, with our investment in this cutting-edge technology we are committed to providing an unparalleled level of care and service. As a Certified Nxtgen Care Community, here is a range of care goals we monitor and measurement:
- Infection Prevention and Control – effective contact tracing and isolation
- Request for Assistance Response times
- Levels of Social Engagement
- Levels of Physical Activity
- Consistent delivery of Scheduled Resident Checks
- Real-time reporting for resident families
- Staff Performance
- Identifying Residents at risk for loneliness